Mornings from 9-10, right after Free Beer and Hotwings
I'm Lacey. I'm a fan of music, vodka, and Conan O'Brien. My favorite band ever is 311, but Sublime is a close 2nd. They could seriously burp the ABC's, wrap it up and call it an album and I would totally buy it. I know what your next question is.... "Roll Tide or War Eagle"?! Guess what.... WHO THE @!$% CARES?
I dig it- there's a bada** chick boxer learning to fight back. I think this song sends a great message. Check it out....
With just one study, I think we can explain every single thing you've observed in your marriage . . . and all your friends' marriages too.
A new study has found that the average man doesn't become fully emotionally mature until age 43. And that's WAY later than women. Women are mature at age 32 . . . a full 11 years earlier.
About EIGHT out of 10 women surveyed say they don't think men EVER get mature. And they also RANKED the most immature things guys do. Here's the top 15 . . .
1. Finding it HILARIOUS when they burp or pass gas.
2. Eating fast food at 2:00 A.M.
3. Playing video games.
4. Driving too fast.
5. Laughing at swear words.
6. Playing loud music when they drive.
7. Playing practical jokes.
8. Trying too hard to beat kids at games and sports.
9. Staying quiet during arguments.
10. Not being able to cook simple meals.
11. Re-telling the same stupid jokes and stories when they're with their guy friends.
12. Not wanting to talk about themselves.
13. Hating books, because they think they're "boring" or because they have a short attention span.
14. Doing crazy dance moves.
15. Letting their mom do their laundry.
Check out the trailer:
Aersosmith's 'Rock For The Rising Sun' Track Listing
1. 'Draw the Line'
2. 'Love in an Elevator'
3. 'Livin' on the Edge'
4. 'Hangman Jury'
5. 'No More No More'
6. 'Mama Kin'
7. 'Monkey on My Back'
8. 'Toys in the Attic'
9. 'Listen to the Thunder'
10. 'Sweet Emotion'
11. 'Boogie Man'
12. 'Rats in the Cellar'
13. 'Movin' Out'
14. 'Last Child'
15. 'S.O.S. (Too Bad)'
16. 'Walk This Way'
17. 'Train Kept a Rollin''